Simply explained, Wi-Fi Design
Validation process is the review of the network design to ensure it works how it’s supposed to in the real world.
The Validation phase sits between Design and Optimize phase of the Wi-Fi Lifecycle. It is used, firstly to compare the simulated predictive design choices with the live environment, and then to verify that the changes or additions to the design perform as expected.
Today, conducting a Wi-Fi site survey
is easier and faster than ever before—which not only makes it easier to validate the network, but also allows businesses to conduct more frequent surveys to ensure optimal performance of their networks.
For the network owner responsible for the Wi-Fi reliability and performance, having the right tools and knowing what to look for is fundamental for deploying and maintaining today’s business-critical wireless networks.
& read Ekahau’s blog on Validating Your Wireless Design with a Wi-Fi Site Survey to know more about-
1. What is a Predictive Wi-Fi Network Design
2. The Importance of Validating Your Predictive Wireless Design
3. Why Data Collection Is Important for Your Network Health
4. Best Practices for Getting the Most out of a Wi-Fi Survey
5. The Tools that Make Wi-Fi Surveys and Design Validation Easy